Benefits being the EDC member
- All EDC procured projects to be executed via workforce of EDC member companies.
- EDC advocacy positively affects your bottom line.
- EDC networking directly allows you to be in the center of the game.
- EDC Investment Focus will create partnerships and other skill based opportunities for your company.
Criteria to be a member
- The application should be from an association or organization. Individuals are not accepted.
- Either one of the following should suit your organization:
- Government agency working on energy
- Private company developing energy projects (for hydro-power projects, company must have either completed at least one hydro-project or received financial closure for at least one hydro-power project).
- Publicly listed financial institution lending fin the energy sector.
- Energy Funds.
- Energy Associations.
- An organization working in the (hydro, wind, solar, biogas, biomass, waste energy, geothermal or oil sectors)
- All Membership application is subjected to EDC board approval.Membership fee is NRs. 1,00,000 for corporate member and NRs. 25,000 for associate member.
- All Membership application is subjected to EDC board approval.
BECOME A MEMBER
Our Current Members
P.O. Box no. 516,
Heritage Plaza II (Block C & D)
Kamaladi, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4169116 / 117
Website : www.edcnepal.org
Suscribe to our newsletter